505 Julie Rivers
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Tuesday 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Wednesday – Saturday 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- The ReStore is a home improvement thrift store offering a wide range of building materials and furnishings. We stock new and like-new items at deeply discounted prices available for sale to the general public. We also welcome volunteers.
Below is a general list of some of the items we usually have on hand, but we recommend that you stop by in person to check on the selection, availability – and to discover incredible deals.
- Furniture – All resaleable, such as Sofas, Loveseats, Dining Room, Kitchenettes (for example)
- Doors – Interior & Exterior, many new
- Windows – variety of sizes
- Plumbing Supplies – VC, fittings and other supplies.
- Plumbing Fixtures – Antique to New: shower enclosures, sinks, and other fixtures
- Electrical Fixtures & Supplies – Electrical wiring, new & used light fixtures, switches and outlets.
- Appliances – Electrical appliances, generally less than 10 years old, and guaranteed to be in good working order.
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets – Bath vanities, kitchen cabinets, etc.
- Heaters and Air Conditioners – When available, electric space heaters and air conditioners, Central Heat and Air units.
- All Types of Flooring – Gently used and new carpeting, all types of tile, lineolum, hard wood flooring, etc.
- Blinds and Shades – variety of mini blinds, aluminum and wood and simulated wood and Roman Shades, etc.
Through your patronage and donations, Fort Bend Habitat for Humanity continues to fulfill its mission and vision by strengthening communities through the building of homes, hope, and opportunities for families to be self sufficient!
Fort Bend ReStore appreciates your donations. Unfortunately, we cannot use the following items:
- Mattresses – unless new or in original wrap
- Tanning Beds
- Built-in Appliances, Dishwashers, Gas Stove Top Ranges, and Trash Compactors
- Used Dishwashers
- Used Garbage Disposals
- Used Toilets
- Baby Equipment/Gear – cribs, strollers, car seats, etc.
- Tubed Computer Monitors
- Computer Keyboards – if given by itself
- Console TV’s and Tube TV’s
- Large Pianos
- Non-working Electronics, Floor model copiers, and Fax printers
- Oversized Desks, Metal desks, and Commercial Equipment – nothing over 3′ x 4′, no “L” shaped desks, and MUST be assembled
- Armoires and Large Entertainment Centers – no larger than a dresser
- Toxic Chemicals or Materials
- VHS Players
- Gas-powered Appliances – unless new or unused
- BBQ Pits
- Broken or Rusted Outside Furniture
- Frameless Mirrors and Glass
- Fish Tanks Over 100 Gallons
- Basketball Hoops
- Non-working Appliances
- Magazines or Books
- Knives and Other Sharp Objects
- Anything that does not work or function
Due to the high cost of disposal, ALL DONATED ITEMS are subject to Fort Bend ReStore management or drivers’ discretion.